View WWW2014_Hotels in a larger map
The Organizing Committee of WWW 2014 is pleased to offer a wide selection of hotels with discounted rates near the venue (Coex). Please note that the special discounted rate can be provided only when you make a reservation through this website. As rooms will be reserved on a first-come, first served basis, once room blocks at these hotels have been filled, we may not be able to secure further rooms with the hotels at the special rates quoted. Therefore, early hotel reservation is highly recommended.
- Hotel Reservation Deadline: 09 March, 2014. After the deadline, room availability shall not be guaranteed.
- Hotel reservation is arranged by the Housing Bureau, Kim’s Travel Service Co., Ltd. Please do not contact hotel directly for any changes and cancellation.
- Hotel reservation will be made on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The base currency is Korean Won(KRW 1,060 = USD 1.00 as of October, 2013). Please note that the exchange rate is changeable.
- For early check-in (before 15:00) & late check-out (after 12:00), extra charge will be applied.
- To complete your reservation successfully, we require you to reply to our confirmation e-mail to check your reservation status. If we don’t receive any reply within 2 weeks, the reservation will be cancelled without notice.
(For group reservation (more than 1 room) should be requested to the Housing Bureau directly: email@example.com )
Ramada Hotel, Ellui Hotel, Hotel La Mir, Artnouveau City Hotel, Seoul Residence
- To secure your reservation, two-night room rate will be charged within one week and balanced amount will be charged around the early of March, 2014 by Kim’s Travel Service Co., Ltd. Receipt will be issued upon request.
( * You can select the payment method between Credit Card and Bank Transfer)
- The Housing Bureau, Kim’s Travel Service Co., Ltd., will send you a confirmation letter within a week once you make the payment for at least two-night deposit.
- ★ Any other personal expenses, such as breakfast, laundry, phone calls, mini-bar and etc. will be charged when you check out.
InterContinental Seoul COEX, Mercure Hotel, Ibis Ambassador Gangnam and Casaville Samsung
- Your credit card details will be informed to the hotel and total room rates will be charged when you check out. Receipt will be issued by hotel.( * Payment method : Credit Card Only)
- Once hotel checks your credit card as a valid one, the confirmation letter will be sent to you within a week.
- ★ For any other personal expenses such as breakfast, laundry, phone calls, mini-bar and etc. Extra cost will be charged when you check out.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Any changes & cancellation should be requested to the Housing Bureau via e-mail or fax .
- Bank service charge will be deducted from refund.
- Deadlines are based on Korean standard time (GMT+9 hours).
- Cancellation request received by 16 Feb, 2014: No penalty.
- Cancellation request received by 9 Mar, 2014: 2 Nights of room rate will be charged as penalty.
- Cancellation request received from 10 Mar, 2014, No-show, Early Departure: No refund, total room rate will be charged as penalty.
※ No-show: If you do not check in without any notice in advance, the room will be cancelled automatically without notice.
※ Cancellation & refund policy for group reservation (more than 1 room), will be informed separately.
|Hotel||Grade||Room type||Room Rate||Breakfast
|InterContinental Seoul Coex||5 Stars||Superior||260,000||290.000||25,000||21%|
|Ramada Hotel||4 Stars||Superior||180,000||180,000||17,000|
|Ibis Ambassador Hotel||3 Stars||Standard||170,000||170,000||17.000||10%|
|Hotel La Mir||3 Stars||Twin||145,000||145,000||17.600||Including|
|Artnouveau City Hotel||Residence||Crystal Suite
(Inc. B/F for 1pax)
* The room rates are based on Korean Won and VAT & SVC is subject to each hotel’s conditions.
* If you need an Early check-in upon your flight schedule with charging extra pay, please contact Housing Bureau in advance; firstname.lastname@example.org
Main Hotels Description
InterContinental Seoul Coex
Ibis Ambassdor Gangnam
Sub Hotels Description
Housing Bureau of WWW 2014 (Kim’s Travel Service Co., Ltd)
411-14, Dogog-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
Tel: +82-2-570-3562 Fax: +82-2-571-9921 E-mail: email@example.com
We also provide you two types of homestay: Seoulstay and Hanokstay which will make you a pleasant memory and leave a unique experience while staying in Korea.
For more information and reservation, please click the links below.
And please remember to enter “WWW2014_Seoul”, the code for discount.
How to make a reservation:
1. Click one of the links that you prefer.
2. Find the place that you would like to stay.
3. Select the Check-in, Check-out date, number of guests and check the subtotal, then clike “BOOK NOW”.
4. Check the details of the reservation and enter the Coupon code, “WWW2014_Seoul” for discount.
5. Select the payment method options then click “BOOK IT”.
6. Wait for the host to accept your request. The host will reply within 24 hours.
7. Get your itinerary details immediately upon host confirmation.
8. Contact your host to confirm arrival details.
KOZAZA Inc. for Seoulstay
Bukchon-ro 25 3rd Floor, Jongno-gu, Seoul, 110-250, Korea
Tel: +82-1544-5665 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org