Should you have any further inquiries and questions on
Please click the title of each question for detailed information.
- Q: How can I pay for the registration fee?
- You can pay the registration fee by credit card via online system or by bank transfer.
- Q: Is it possible to pay the registration fee at the venue?
- Yes, it is. However we recommend you to complete the registration before coming to the conference to avoid congestion and spending too much time at the registration desk.
- Q: Where can I get the receipt for my payment?
- The receipt will be distributed with your name badge at the on-site registration desk.
- Q: When is the registration desk operating time?
- Registration Desk will be operating all day while conference is running. Detailed time schedule will be announced when the technical program is set.
- Q: Where is the on-site registration desk?
- Registration desk will be organized at 2 different spots for Workshop & Tutorial and for Main Conference. Please check the locations before coming to the venue.
Workshop & Tutorial (April 6-8): Conference Room South
Accommodations and Food near Coex
- Q: Where can I find more information on Accommodation in South Korea?
- We recommend you to see the web-site run by Korea Tourism Organization.Accommodation
- Q: Do you recommend any good restaurants near Coex?
- Coex is a real hot place in Seoul. However it is under construction for remodeling these days.
You can see some restaurant near Coex. (Vegetarian restaurants are available as well.)
- Q: Will there be shuttle buses from hotels to the venue (Coex)?
- There will be shuttle buses for WWW2014 participants for sure. However, buses will cover those hotels which are located at non-walking-distance place.Detailed information and schedule on shuttle buses will be up on the website in the middle of March, 2014.
- Q: What is the easiest way to get to Coex from Incheon International Airport?
- If you are coming from abroad, we recommend taking Limousine buses. They are comfy and fast.For detailed information: WWW2014 Website
input “Coex” at the destination blank (Incheon Int’l Airport Website)
- Q: Is there any guideline for Seoul Metro?
- Here is the guideline to use subway and some attractive spots near subway stations.
- Q: Do I need to apply for Visa to visit Korea?
- There are 101 countries under visa exemption agreement for visitors who plan to stay in Korea for no longer than 90 days. Please . check here
- Q: Where can I ask for invitation letter for visa process?
- For invitation letter, please contact WWW2014 secretariat to firstname.lastname@example.org .
To issue the letter, you need to email us your information on name, affiliation, nationality, paper number (if you are an author), address of your organization, passport number.
For detailed information
- Q: Will there be exhibition this year?
- Yes, there will be. Many leading companies in Web field will run their booth. Read More
- Q: Which tracks are in this year?
- We have research track, posters track, demo track, Ph.D symposium track, developer track, industry track, web science track, W3C track and panel as well as tutorial, workshop. Read More
- Q: Is there any co-located event this year?
- BigData Innovators Gathering (BIG) 2014 and11th International Web for All Conference are co-located with WWW 2014.
BIG 2014 http://big2014.org/
W4A 2014 http://www.w4a.info/2014/
- Q: I want to check on presentation guideline for speakers.
- The presentation guideline will be announced via website when each track chair determines it.